Access to information

You can apply under section 107B of the Workers Rehabilitation and Compensation Act 1986 for access to some of your records (this is free).

Under Freedom of Information (FOI) laws, you can apply to see or ask for a copy of your claim and other records. There may be some documents that this does not apply to. There are prescribed fees that apply, which may be waived in certain circumstances.

S107B Application for Access

Freedom of Information - Application for access

Freedom of Information - Application for Review of Determination

Freedom of Information fees and charges

Freedom of Information statement

Access to information held by WorkCoverSA

© 2015 WorkCover Corporation of South Australia  |  Accessibility  |  Sitemap  |  Documents A-Z  |  Contact Us  |  Privacy  |  Conditions of use  |  Email the Web Administrator